OK, wtf is it with white men and taxes????
Would think it’s the fucking plague, for all the braying and bleating. Every culture and country on the planet gives white men any and every advantage. But to pay back into the economy that cherishes and values white men over absolutely everyone, is cause for rage, outrage, lies, violence and an endless drone of misery.
Seriously, you greedy fucks - what the hell is your problem?
Depends on the the person, but a lot of it is due to worries about corruption, we spend something aprox $80k per person below the poverty line on Welfare spending. I don’t think we’re seeing the kind of results that should be buying.
why look at poor as a line item “cost” or “investment” on a spreadsheet? how privileged and arrogant that is!
it presumes that human beings in poverty “are” that, independent of what the wealthy do to put them into poverty and keep them there. such a statement asserts the privilege of declaring the identity and value of human lives by “how much it costs me”.
no fucking thank you.
when “fiscally concerned” individuals take an atom bomb to corporate welfare and lop off half the spending on military spending, they will find a missing deficit, people moving out of poverty and a shit load of money left over to splurge on education, health and infrastructure.
buy those results and maybe I’ll believe a fucking word you say about responsible thinking.
oh yeah…if you have a jones for rooting out corruption, start with the Pentagon and war profiteers. if you get bored, look at the oil industry.
- khristycreams likes this
- sexgenderbody reblogged this from thexygal and added:
- thexygal reblogged this from sexgenderbody and added:
- thecindykelly likes this
- runicbasso likes this
- thexygal said: Depends on the the person, but a lot of it is due to worries about corruption, we spend something aprox $80k per person below the poverty line on Welfare spending. I don’t think we’re seeing the kind of results that should be buying.
- angelitabonita likes this
- missgingerlee said: I was having this exact same conversation earlier today…
- missgingerlee likes this
- tenderbean likes this
- pilgrimkitty likes this
- an-injury-to-all likes this
- bigshittyatheist said: it’s a hard life being a thin privelaged, cisgendered, white, heterosexual man. A HARD LIFE.
- bigshittyatheist likes this
- cardboardmoose likes this
- sexgenderbody posted this