Best Quotes of London 2012
1. Weightlifting commentator: “This is Gregoriava from ****Bulgaria****.
I saw her snatch this morning during warm up and it was amazing.”****
1. Dressage commentator: “This is a really lovely horse and I speak from
personal experience since I once mounted her mother.”****
1. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: “I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother
1. Boxing Analyst: “Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths
in boxing, but none of them really that serious.”****
1. Softball announcer: “If history repeats itself, I should think we can
expect the same thing again.”****
1. Basketball analyst: “He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn’t
like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.”****
1. At the rowing medal ceremony: “Ah, isn’t that nice, the wife of the
IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.”****
1. Football commentator: “Julian Dicks is everywhere. It’s like they’ve
got eleven dicks on the field.”****
1. Tennis commentator: “One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is
that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them…
Oh my Gd, what have I just said?”
Since people have told me stupid questions they have been asked, I figured I would share a few I have been asked.
As someone who is disabled/amputee I have been asked many dumb questions, here are a few. Keep in mind they were asked by grown adults.
1. Were you born with a prosthetic leg?
2. Is your foot real, or is that prosthetic too?
3. Woah cool costume! How did you make your leg disappear like that? (this was asked/said in the middle of summer, while I was at work wearing regular clothing).
I have been asked many other stupid questions. I’ll share more later. Ah the life of having a disability, being asked stupid questions every day. Lol